Coming Next Week: President Slavegirl, Book Three


The sex slave training of the President! Image source: Sex and Submission.com.

I've completed the first draft of the third book in my Homouth series (which I renamed the "President Slavegirl" series because it works the Amazon keyword system so much better and also describes the essential story of the series a little better than "Homouth").

Sometimes polishing a story can take a long time, especially if it was a difficult story to write or if I made some major misstep in the plotting/characterization. But this was an easy one. I had a pretty clear idea what I wanted to do with former President MacCammon: lots of slave training in the basement of Grossinger, Inc. headquarters with plenty of sexual bondage, sex slavery, bondage and dominance, and perhaps some characterization and plot advancement. MacCammon will also be encountering an old enemy from her political days, with some surprising results.

I can't tell you too much beyond what I've just said without spoilering the story. Let's just say, this is gonna be a very adult, very engaging read.
Similar Videos

0 comments: